For Real Estate Sellers
This is what we will do to get your property sold!
- Prepare a market analysis for the property that details mortgage and tax information, comparable properties sold during the previous six months and current market trends.
- Make suggestions for marketing the property, i.e. staging, improvements that will make the property show at it's best.
- COLDWELL BANKER syndicates your listing to over 725 web sites.
- Report your property to the Multiple Listing Service immediately, which in fact, exposes your property to about 950 sales agents locally. Ample photos of the property are entered as well as a Circle Pix virtual Tour.
- Conduct a tour for agents with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as well as cooperating Brokerages. Obtain marketing suggestions and feedback from other Realtors and provide this to you for use in making the property show at it's best.
- Market your home to other agents through e-mail, flyers, phone calls, and Association of REALTORS.
- Prepare property fact brochure/home book (sample provided).
- Advertise in local newspapers and other publications beneficial to the sale of your property.
- Pre-qualify buyers, screen out lookers and answer questions about your home.
- Keep you informed on a timely basis of current market conditions.
- Make all appointments for showings through our Showingtime Service.
- Place a FOR SALE sign and a lock box on the property for the convenience of showing your home. A brochure box will also be put in place where appropriate based on association rules.
- Monitor lockbox for showings.
- Keep you informed of property showings and feedback obtained from the showing agent.
- Utilize the latest technology and hardware to make the business run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Write and/or review the purchase agreement, negotiate the sale, find the best available financing to bring you the greatest possible net.
- Follow up on all details of the closing with our Processing Department: mortgage application, appraisal, home inspection, mortgage approval and title work. Direct details to the title company, order closing papers to be drawn and confirm the walk through, closing date and time with all parties.
- An answering system with call forwarding to mobile phone in order to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to field calls on your property and to relay any information necessary in a timely fashion.
INQUIRE HERE FOR A NO OBLIGATION REQUEST FOR INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE!